Terms & Conditions for Stallholders
- Payment is to be made per the instructions on your invoice at least one month before the market. If you have indicated you would like to book a market but payment for that market is not received by one month beforehand, we reserve the right to re-offer your stall space to another exhibitor.
- Payment once made is non-refundable apart from in exceptional circumstances.
- Public liability insurance is mandatory. We can provide this to you on a market by market basis at £5 per market. This will be added to the normal £20 market stall fee.
- Stall spaces are sufficient to include a 6ft table. Tables are provided but please advise us if you do not require one for any reason. If you require more space, please book an additional stall space.
- All goods sold on your stall must be original and hand made by you. We do not accept any bought in goods.